We are creating a collaborative environment for our work on Sign-in With Ethereum, and encourage community participation and feedback as we create the specification and reference implementation. We will host weekly calls that anyone can attend and we wish to accommodate a wide and diverse range of individuals from the international community.
We plan on covering a diverse range of topics, including:
- Development progress on Sign-in With Ethereum.
- Feedback from implementers and specification writers.
- Adoption paths for existing companies in the crypto and traditional space.
- Existing work on the topic including EIPs and widely adopted identity standards.
- Privacy considerations around using blockchain-based identifiers.
If you are interested in being involved, please fill in this form.
We especially welcome implementers who already have users relying on similar workflows, authors of related EIPs, and wallet vendors who would like to do more to support user-owned identities.
Additionally, if you want to chat immediately about Sign-in With Ethereum, please join our Discord server: